Friday, November 9, 2012

Sparkle Day 11 - Treat Yo Self Day 50

Sparkle Cleanse Day 11 - Treat Yo Self Day 50

6 Steps to Sparkle
  1. Inspiration: "Yesterday you set about acknowledging your frustrations and anger. Today, start paying attention to those moments when you feel - out of the blue - FABULOUS! Many people experience a sense of well-being and even euphoria in the middle of a cleanse. You're eating a lot of mood foods - stuff that's better than Prozac with fewer side effects. Love these feelings and they'll love you back by multiplying. Love myself and the world around you and you'll experience heaven on earth. If you have a hard time pinpointing what you love, maybe you're just out of practice."
  2. Focus: Make a love list - ten things you absolutely love. Love is a magnetic force that attracts an infinite amount of goodness into our cells. Love makes us radiant. Notice the love and invite it to tea. Give your darlings validation no matter how small or insignificant. This simple act reminds us that life is full of blessings. It's amazing how many beautiful things we notice when we train our eyes. 
  3. Prayer: Allow me to notice the miracles and majesty in my life - noticing the magic helps me notice myself.
  4. Affirmation: I love how wonderful I feel and I am so incredibly proud of myself, right now, today!
  5. Body Movin': Bike ride or do warm yoga. Next, book a massage and write it in red ink on your calendar.
  6. Tip: Sprout! Mung bean sprouts are incredibly nutritious addition to salads. Find sprouting directions at sproutman.com.

My Reflection:

      Today marks the 50th day of my Treat Yo Self Cleanse and the 11th day added Sparkle and I am so proud! Actually, proud doesn’t even come close to expressing the pure joy, enthusiasm and contentment I have with the choices I’ve made. As I keep these choices this amazing energy exudes from this beautiful place inside of me. A place where external gold stars are appreciated, but not required. A dwelling where my heart and spirit exude radiance and where my has special purpose - a place where I feel connected, alive and blessed!

      Today’s about love and noticing all those little moments and here are my top 10 things I love. What can I say beyond my list of 30 things I love? Well I’m going to do it – it’s always best to continue strengthening the ability to recognize this about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment