Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Global Goddess

Sparkle Cleanse Day 16 - Treat Yo Self Day 55

6 Steps to Sparkle
  1. Inspiration: Part of what you might need to shake your grove thing and live like you mean it is to travel. No fear. You can go all over tarnation with the Crazy Sexy Diet. 
  2. Focus: Adventure! You're not living on an island. Nothing can stop you from sightseeing in your own backyard, across town, or across the globe.
  3. Prayer: Grant me the wisdom to see beyond my boundaries
  4. Affirmation: I am a global Goddess, open to the world.
  5. Body Movin': Dry brush? Thirty-five minute job, walk, tumble, roll, or bound? Neti pot? How about getting your eyebrows shaped by a follicle master? Your brows are the frames that highlight your beauty. Tend to them.
  6. Tip: Read about Emily Deschanel's advice about eating Crazy Sexy on the road. 

My Reflection:

      Yesterday was a huge day for me - with as much anxiety as I had about Forgiveness I greeted the day with gratitude. My support worked: added sparkle, flowers, music - it all played into creating a day that allowed me to forgive and heal.     
      As I approached today's blog and it talked about traveling, my heart wasn't fully invested of the idea of seeing the world. I wanted to stay in the peace and loveliness I had found with forgiveness. I didn't need to travel around the world to be a global Goddess. I was able to discover a new part of my spirit and it allowed me to see beyond my boundaries.
      In the spirit of travel, I've always loved traveling. Not only do the plans you make get to come alive, but you can discover new things. I will always love traveling. Last July my husband and I took a much needed and wonderful trip to South Dakota. It rejuvenated our spirit and was wonderful discovering a new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment