Sunday, November 18, 2012

Almost Over, But Never Done

Sparkle Cleanse Day 20 - Treat Yo Self Day 59

6 Steps to Sparkle
  1. Inspiration You are awesome! So how do you feel as the end approaches?Are you excited? Nervous? Inspired? Write about it. Take stock of how far you've come. Notice the lines in your script that you've successfully rewritten. Perhaps a few still need editing/ You're near the finish line and it's time for a final push.
  2. Focus: Build a Crazy Sexy posse. Create your won sassy support group. Motivate one another, buddy up, pinkie-swear, and help one another stay on track. It's so much easier to continue this wild ride when you have a pal or two.
  3. Prayer: May the right people come together to create the most supportive posse imaginable.
  4. Affirmation: I attract supportive and motivating friendships into my life. We love and respect one another. We hold ourselves accountable.
  5. Body Movin': Dry brush and use coconut oil on your body after your shower. If you feel like twinkling, check out Simply Diving Botanicals "You Glow Girl" glitter butter. Here are some of the ingredients: glitter (duh!), essential oils, vitamin E, aloe, avocado and shea oil, unconditional love and gratitude.
  6. Tip: Be a Spirulina Ballerina! Spirulina: a blue-green algae, is a good source of B12 and iron, as well as a complete protein. This magic green powder builds immunity, helps protect your live and is good for digestion. 

My Reflection:

      Today was spent reflecting and in the moment I found that my blog was needing a little attention. Adding Sparkle to the Treat Yo Self Cleanse has by far been a true pleasure. I've given myself permission to let today be spent in reflection of the almost over feeling as I approach the final day of the cleanse. I greet tomorrow with both eagerness and anxiousness. What's next? The specifics matter less, it's trusting that I've made the right choices for my body and I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment