Friday, November 16, 2012

Vision Board

Sparkle Cleanse Day 18 - Treat Yo Self Day 57

6 Steps to Sparkle
  1. Inspiration: Vision boards help focus our intentions so that we can manifest our desires. I bow to the universal wizardry that is my vision board! If you don't already have one, today is a great time to start one. If you do have a vision board, renovate it. Imbue it with love and reverence, keep it alive and active, and know that it containers major mojo. It's not enough to post stuff and then sit on your sofa and do nothing. Plot and plan your attack
  2. Focus: Creativity! Your tools = scissors, magazines clippings, prayers, quotes, love letters to yourself, glue and poster board or thumb tacks and cord board, and imagination. Let yourself be free to explore anything you desire. Lock your inner editor in the bathroom; she's a damn pain in the patootie. When you've created your board, place it where you'll constantly see it. Your vision board doesn't want you to shrink like a violet: it wants you to explode like a thunderous stallion!
  3. Prayer: Wipe my eyes. Help me see the prosperity and grab the opportunity.
  4. Affirmation: What I wish for is on its way.
  5. Body Movin': Belly dance, go to zumba class, take up fencing or tae kwan do. Shake it up. Oh, and are you flossing? A healthy mouth = a healthy body.
  6. Tip: Be French. Yes, you read that right. French women eat small portions. They don't supersize their lives. Leave room for creativity (and Frenchness) by leaving room in your tummy. Eat slowly, know when you're full, and then close up shop.

My Reflection:

      My creativity is buzzing about the Vision Board I will create. I've pulled out magazines and will start clipping tonight. I took a lot of time with this and am so thrilled. As I carefully selected and placed each word, each phrase, each image on the vision board; my heart was delighted in the resounding themes of self-confidence, eating healthy and having children. I love my board!

No comments:

Post a Comment