Tuesday, February 18, 2014

10. 101 Posts

Wow! Since the start of this blog in May 2012, I have published 101 posts.

Reflecting back, I remember wanting to set a monthly intention and that was it. Who knew I'd be able to write into experiences that have shaped my life? My journey with infertility, the depths of depression and how making choices in my life lead to me discover my strength. I didn't know then where this blog would go or where I'd journey, though I knew, even then, that something beautiful was starting. Supporting each post and the decision to share was simple to this heart of mine, yet it was my inner critic, my mind, that tried to stop me from brushing up against my boundaries, exploring the depths of life.

And tonight, as I write this, I find myself on the cusp of beginning a similar journey, one where trust in it's time and season will lead me on another beautiful journey of the heart. And I find myself thankful for the support, ability to write, willingness to share and deep interesting in growing. 
Thanks www.sensophy.com for this beautiful quote!

With Love, Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment