Friday, February 21, 2014

13: Manifesto for My Upcoming 100 Day Journey of Nourishment

With 3 days until my 100 Day Journey of Nourishment begins on February 25, I wanted to proclaim my intentions, who is in my support team and what goals I hope to achieve. I’ll be exploring at deep, life changing levels, allowing for introspection, empathy, courage and compassion to be guiding lights.

My support team:


1) My nutritionist, Maggie Christopher
2) My life coach, Jasna Burza
3) My blogs, vlogs and my Giveit100.com videos (starting February 25th)
4) Friends
5) And, most importantly, me

My primary support resources, beyond myself, will be Maggie & Jasna, trusting in the sacred spaces we've created for exploration. As I explore, I hope that love and support can be sent my way by you. Entering into this journey, I fully acknowledge that the only person responsible for choosing to heal is myself, so when I share moments of joy, sadness, love, grief, shame or peace; all I ask of you, is to be compassionate and empathetic and allow me to share my stories, or to sit beside me in my fear about not being ready to share.

My Intentions for Sharing this Journey:


1) Be patient and compassionate in exploration
2) Foster self-love and self-forgiveness
3) Awaken moments of inspiration
4) Support myself in all situations

My Goals for my 100 Day Journey of Nourishment:


1) Post a 10 second video daily on Giveit100.comBlog and Create digital art
2) Integrate beautiful foods necessary for life 
3) Attend to the messages my body communicates
4) Provide opportunities for love 
5) Cherish honesty and maintain an open dialogue with my support team
With Love, Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment