Monday, November 4, 2013

Then & Now

Sometimes I forget how far I've come. (And if you've been following my story or knew me before I started this blog, you may be asking "how can that be?") But really, sometimes, in the day to day, I don't put much thought into my journey. It's not because I don't care or because it's been easy. Rather I really care and there are moments where I struggle to make the best choice for myself. It's just that I see myself in the mirror each day and though I've noticed, the changes have been gradual. 

13 months have passed since I began transforming myself, including my physical presence and today I express my gratitude for this journey. 

For the 99 pounds transformed and if a picture is worth a thousand words, here they are.

The Black Dress


The Purple Dress


Now



No comments:

Post a Comment