Saturday, February 7, 2015

90 Day Challenge

From Last Year to Now

Before I share about the 90 Day Challenge I began at Life Time Fitness, I wanted to honor where I was a year ago.

Last year I shared The 100 Pound Lesson Blog and Vlog. This was an act of love and courage to combine the threads of my life and weave them into a fabric of the life that I am now living.

Focusing on where I was to where I am at, I not only focused on the physical, mental and emotional pieces that had transformed, I also shared where I was at. I measured my body and weighed 198 pounds.



January 2014 and January 2015

I've transformed an additional 30 pounds and discovered my love for cooking and took on a 100 day Journey of Nourishment.





The 90 Day Challenge


On January 26, I signed up for the 90 Day Challenge at Life Time. Today I weighed in at 175, completed a push-up and squat count in 1 minute and received my additional support information from my trainer Cil.

I'm proud of myself for signing up and being willing to explore where this journey will take me. I also look forward to sharing this with others. Honestly, I don't know where this will lead me, though I know it will indeed bring me what I need, lead me to where I need to be and that I will learn something about myself.



#90DayChallenge Wrist Band
Work It Girl
Me and my trainer Cil - taking a "Cilphie"

No comments:

Post a Comment