Tuesday, October 30, 2012

21 Day Added Sparkle Cleanse

Sparkle Cleanse Day 1 - Treat Yo Self Day 40

6 Steps to Sparkle

  1. Inspiration: "Your big task this week is to balance between pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and being gentle with yourself. There's no need to be in it to "win" it. Be in it to do better, feel better, to stretch your self-imposed limitations - that's more than enough."
  2. Focus: "What you focus on for the next 21 days is extremely important. I want you to concentrate on the positive rather than the negative. Instead of "I didn't do it right," I want you to think of all that you did accomplish. To do this, you really need to think about the language you use. We all talk to ourselves. Take stock of what you are saying and remember your cells have ears! They are listening.
  3. Prayer: "Please help me open my mind. Ignite my child-like curiosity and anything-is-possible attitude. Tap me on the shoulder if I act like a cranky old bat. The voices that hold me back are thoroughly misinformed. Grant me the wisdom to release them now."
  4. Affirmation: "I am capable, confident, intelligent, resilient and in charge. Health and happiness are my birthrights and I accept with gratitude."
  5. Body Movin': "MOOOOVE! Sweat your prayers, walk, run, dance, play with Fido - whatever yanks your crank. I urge you to do thirty-five minutes a day at least five days a week. In addition, make sure to dry brush before you show. Start at your toes and work up to your nose! If you can't do regular saunas, or even better, infrared saunas, during this time, ooh la la - speed the success!"
  6. Tip: "Finally, remember to CHEW! Can you try 20 chews per bite? If so - wow! will your tummy and tubes love you."

My Reflection: 


      I eagerly anticipate the added Sparkle to my Treat Yo Self Cleanse. This morning I woke up and spent time with the 6 Steps; enjoying the beautiful moonlight through my window. 
      I'm also rocking a sparkly scarf; just another pretty reminder that I'm really doing this.
       There are many things that I will face while I do this and know with certainly this is the right step for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment