Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Week of Learning

Trusting Your Journey!

May 1 – 5: First week of Inspiring Happiness Project


     The first week has proven to be a challenge, filled with confrontation, doubt and unease with the purpose of why I'm doing this project. The idea of actually giving away the first week of quotes and senses, had me pause. Who will want to receive this gift? What responses will I receive? Why is this important?
On Wednesday, I had amazing healing session with Michele. My soul has been doing a lot of work over the last few months. Exploring what makes me happy, what I enjoy and setting boundaries. All of this has lead me to this moment where I could listen to my soul and find truth.
     Part of what I needed to hear is to tell the truth, speak my voice and live in full awareness. This road isn’t easy, nor will it be paved and on even ground. It requires taking off my shoes and trusting my feet to connect with my journey. As I walk up hills, through valleys or climb mountains, each footpath teaches a lesson. Each footpath will require strength, stamina and the a leap of faith to stay true to my path.  As I walk on this journey, while the type of path is not known, I will trust myself to know what is right. Here's to trusting my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment