Tuesday, April 15, 2014

50th Day of My 100 Day Journey of Nourishment

Today is my 50th day of my 100 Day Journey of Nourishment (wow!)
My relationship with food, weight and my health has become more authentic and this journey has been supported by posting a 10 second video on GiveIt100.com daily. I've become more willing to be present to my experience, to share where I am and how I've navigated with deeply beautiful spaces of growth.
And for those who have been supportive and encouraging, thank you! Your words and thoughts are appreciated and I truly believe have been (and will be) essential to the healing journey I am on.
So with arms wide open and a heart filled with love, I embrace what the next 50 days will bring me. The places I'll journey, the people I'll connect with and the stories I'll share!
With Love, Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment