Sunday, April 6, 2014

Body Talk

It began 2 weeks ago, I wanted to create a Vlog about my experience and reflections with my body image. I waited, until I could find the "right moment" to explore this topic. And then as today came in, I realized that I had really just been putting this off, because talking about it and then sharing it changes it and I didn't know if I was "ready" to bring it in to light. Though everything else I did this morning seemed only half full, I was doing the motions, but I wasn't truly invested, because my heart knew what I wanted to do. So with an ounce of courage, I sat outside on this beautiful day and began recording. In editing this, what I didn't show were the long pauses between thoughts, it would seem this topic: Body Image, stirred up thoughts, memories and emotions. I also realized I didn't quite connect with the phrase "Body Image" and maybe that is because I haven't ever talked about it. So in trying to find my way back to a space for healing, I share my vlog.
With Love, Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment