Sunday, March 2, 2014

Space for Meditation

One thing became clear to me (well, actually there were quite a few, though this is the one I'll share now) as I sat across from my Life Coach, Jasna: making space for meditation is important to me. And while my husband and I have talked about finding a space in our 1950's home for months, today, I took action and created this space in less than an hour. Amazed at how quickly and easily something can come together when the time is right. One of our bedrooms has a large closet. The doors were removed pretty much when we moved in to help make the room seem bigger. And as it turns out, both my husband and I have a lot of clothes, so he has his own closet and I get this one.

This evening I took the time to create the space I wanted with comfort and soft lighting. I moved things around which I found quite easy to do and added things into the space. Candles, lavender, my vision boards, my daily intention practice and my angel cards all found a new loving home in this space.

This is the video I posted on my giveit100.com project: The 100 Day Journey of Nourishment. Speaking of which, I'm on day 6 and to support my journey, I'll share a compilation of the week's worth of 10 second videos each Tuesday and share on here.

While posting on giveit100.com will remain a constant, there are a few things that are transforming already. One includes shifting the energy I put into blogging, into meditating daily.

I loved blogging for 15 days and even on the days I didn't want to, I remained committed to my journey and in turn found beautiful truth pour forward. And with the same love and intention, for the next two weeks, I'm pouring my energies into making time to build my foundation of support in my meditative space.
With Love, Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment