Sunday, January 5, 2014

13 Things I Learned in 2013

#1. Begin with something small and watch it grow.

#2. Positive affirmations allow me to feel grounded in my experience.

#3. I may never know where the road will lead
and only will when I begin traveling on it.

#4. Body Transformation, Healing, Exploration 

#5. Writing, Blogging, Baking, Traveling Signs 

#6. Learning how to live more fully.

#7. When following my heart, I shine brighter.

#8. In each moment, there is choice. 

#9. Positive affirmations to repeat daily.

#10. I may not always react, respond or be my essential self in every situation. And while there is nothing I can do about the past, I can look back and acknowledge what I would have done differently.

#11. There are different ways of being fed (other than with food) and I'm learning how to do this.

#12. Hand written letters, road trips and many wonderful conversations, there was beauty in setting this intention. 

#13. Continuing to practice this has provided awareness. 
With Love, Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment