Monday, January 14, 2013

Clarity

This little heart of mine wants to shine with wholeness, heal wounds, create joy and find clarity.

    My blog last week: The Christmas Card Debacle opened doorways. While I struggled to write it; stumbling over words, falling into holes and surprising myself to once again be covered in dirt, I also saw how the old patterns surfaced when I was experiencing doubt, anxiety or pain. I also saw how easily I fell into them.
    Whether I was ready to or not, I was offered the opportunity to explore ways to be honest with myself about what happened, welcome the old patterns without judgements and unite them with the life I am now living. With a gracious heart, I've found a way to begin healing and am thankful the old patterns of food, shopping, cleaning and emotional roller coasters now live in a new way in my life.
    It had been two weeks since I had a good night's sleep, however after blogging The Christmas Card Debacle, I slept peacefully, woke up with a renewed focus and was released from the frigid cold of non-movement. As I continue exploring the doorways, releasing judgements and integrating the patterns; I've found a space of beautiful clarity.

The Whole Truth: Intentional Updates to this Blog

     With this clarity, I was able to make important updates to my blog pages that have my heart shining

The Treat Yo Self Cleanse page received an update of content and format. I've also updated my Foods to Love and Foods to Love Letting Go Of. It was great getting to add eggs and a sweetner of Maple Syrup. I've enjoyed exploring what foods I can make. The choice to eat foods that are Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free and Corn-Free has created a life worth living. I feel better, have transformed weight (emotional, mental and physical) away from this life.

    The Inspiring Happiness Project page now includes my favorite blog for each month. Reflecting on the creativity, growth and awareness I've communicated and received sets my heart a flutter. I've had several friends and family express their support for the journey I am on. Thankful that I continue to present my authentic self - with The Whole Truth. Willing to explore the hollows of my heart and acknowledging this journey is very personal. The Inspiring Happiness Project has worked, my own happiness, even as I see old patterns, uncover old wounds and seek to heal, has connected me with my creative life force and it thrives. It's more accessible and easier to find my way back to when the light dims.

  

    The Healing Resources page now better reflects the gratitude I have towards the fantastic women who use their talents to help me create the life I want. With my willingness and their support I've been able to create transformed healing. I am truly grateful for their beautiful souls.
    The Books page has been updated and now includes my new favorite book: Clarissa Pinkola Estés, Ph. D., (1992) Women Who Run With The Wolves. New York: Ballantine Books. The stories and Dr. Clarissa's insights have awoken a deep understanding and I'm grateful. 

The Whole Truth: Love for my Journey with Infertility


    And my favorite update... I spent time with my Journey of Infertility post. Just as I poured my heart into the post in May, this weekend I added a new layer of love and support as I revisited the fragility of this dream. It was a reclamation of my experience and allowed me to mourn another layer to this journey, allowing me to again transform my feelings.

    The desire, intensity and longing to create children ebbs and flows. There are many times when I will go weeks without it being a passing thought, finding joy in the life I am creating. And then there are moments where my heart yearns for this body of mine to create a child. Or at least to find a path that would bring a child in our lives through adoption. 
    When I made the wish to become a mommy, I asked for our heart and home to become ready to welcome a child and prepare us to be loving and wonderful parents. As with any good intention, I continue to believe that the last 4 years, creating the Inspiring Happiness Project and finding a deep connection to myself is a start to the transformation of life. Whether or not we have children, the insights I've found, moments I've shared and life we have created has been a true gift. Believing that everything happens for a reason and maybe angels guide us to the right doorways, rather than to the exact ones we expect to be opened. 
It's up to us to accept the journey with 
faith, hope and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment