Friday, September 7, 2012

3 Choices

Nineteenth week of Inspiring Happiness Project

     As autumn approaches, I'm incredibly thankful and excited for the change of the season. Picking apples, beautiful colored leaves and crisp weather. But it also symbols a time when the earth prepares for winter; releasing attachments of past events like falling leaves.

     Not only do I look forward to embracing healing, but also moving forward from the summer season. It has been the most challenging summers for my husband and I. Each month the structure which we had come to rely on was shaken. In June and July my husband was in the hospital twice, requiring recovery and care taking. And in August my husband had a job shift. With each of these events, the overwhelming feeling of health, money and purpose overshadowed our lives.


     Which is why this week's inspirational quote is a great approach to any situation, whatever it may be. There is hope. Hope that through all of the overwhelming feelings, that whatever comes into our lives we have a choice and I'm choosing to let strength come in.


No comments:

Post a Comment