Monday, May 12, 2014

Week 11: The 100 Day Journey of Nourishment

Here's my compilation of my 10 second videos I've shared on Giveit100.com
This week I talk a lot about my blog post from Saturday: The Eve of Mother's Day, why? Because that post allowed me to transform how I celebrate Mother's Day. The week leading up to it I was unsettled and even though I tried to distract in many ways, finally, when I began writing in and examining the pieces, I realized that I was indeed in place where I could look at this day in another way. And this was a transformation, a way to shake the dust off the old way of doing things and find a new way to be in and with myself and my emotions. An act of courage and self-compassion came in and I am so proud of myself for taking the leap into this space of infinite possibilities.

With Love, Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment